so there's a lot to catch up on. where to start?
well, tonight is my last breath of holidays, before school starts again tommorrow :(
my holidays have been really good, even though I've been working nearly every day, (the last time I wrote on my blog I didn't even have my job!) and as a result of my job I couldn't go to the Amazing Pris' birthday party! D= Totally devastating. But I'm sure she had a fun day, and hopefully felt very loved and special! and I did get to go out and drink Gloria Jeans' hot chocolate with her last week, which was loads of fun. Btw, Pris, we did NOT spend the whole time talking about me and my work, like you said on your blog! That's not true! I'm not that self-centered am I? or am I? =O
aanyway...
of course, how could I forget! the formal!
it was really cool to see everyone all dressed up, and to meet Joe and Garth and other various partners, and of course to get dressed up was pretty fun too. =] Jess, Vyshi and I were regular dance-floor-goers - me being the least skilled of the three, ofcourse. Jess and Vyshi can actually dance, whereas I was just moving my limbs awkwardly and laughing at myself... and having fun doing it! There was soo much food, (which is always a good sign!) and even the tables were all nice, with candles and place-cards and chairs covered in silk things. At one point, we got about 10 girls with brightly coloured dresses to stand in a line, in rainbow order - it looked so mad, as if it had been planned! It was a really great night (Kyle missed out, haha!)
the other day, I went to bicentennial park with my sisters, and we took a bike, and hired a tandem bike! (a bike that 2 people can ride at the same time) It was completely new to us, but we mastered it - except I wasn't tall enough to go at the front - and it was great!
back to school tommorrow, though I'm not dreading it too much, cos we have camp this week (camp at school?!) which I'm actually looking forward to, especially playing wheelchair basketball. and then next weekend is my birthday, and youth group, (I've missed the crew, after 2/3 weeks) and yeah! so life is good :)
29 degrees of separation
9 years ago

3 comments:
How tall do you need to be to be at the front of a tandem bike?! (My memory pegs you as far from short, in any case.)
B
PS. Man, remind me to learn that laugh-at-self-fu from you sometime. Would be handy beyond words to master.
AHH I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO WHEELCHAIRNESS TOO!! WOOOT!
it's this wednesday (the camp, that is) /dance
also, let's tandem bike one day! sounds epic. summer? xD. we are doing sho many things in summer ahahaha =D
WOOO SATURDAY!!
yay for summer plans! who else is up for a giant LOTR and Star Wars double-marathon?! =D
we got a tandem bike where you couldn't adjust the height of the front seat, hence the problem
wooo tommorrow! wooo saturday! wooo! haha
Post a Comment