Friday, September 12, 2008

the last couple of days...

Yesterday, I got off school early (1pm! wew!) because our school was hosting the festival of speech - this big drama, public speaking, debating, etc. thing for girls schools. anyhoo, so I went and met Al at parramatta, and we had the best time. we found this giant toblerone bar, and guess how much it cost?? $150! $150 for a bar of toblerone! craziness... and THEN we went to this cafe and ate gigantic sundaes to celebrate the fact that it's actually kind of warm, and spring is here and it's all very exciting. the sundaes were literally as big as my head! yummy, tho :) As we were finishing them, (that's right, I ate practically all of it!) Al said, "I'm so full, I feel like I'm gonna give birth to a baby made of ice-cream!"

after hanging out with Al for a while, which was heaps fun, I went to youth group - also heaps fun! they're an awesome bunch of people. Even after I'd consumed nearly all of a chocolate sundae (with strawberries and pieces of banana!), I still somehow fit in a plateful of Ade's cooking for dinner... mmm... I honestly don't know how I did it, but I did! He's a great cook =P

so then today, guess where I spent most of my saturday? at school. that's right, at school. (while Trace spent her day at the beach! wah) We had the speech festival, and I was part of the drama group. it was fun, even though it wasn't a great performance and we didn't win anything.

and it's finally getting warmer! it was actually hot today! I'm so excited :D (tho for people like Pris, J, Vyshi, Jess, and the others who helped out at school - you guys did an awesome job, btw - they were stuck in their school uniform so got the brunt of the heat.

sorry that this blog has been really boring ... I just thought I'd update the internet on my exciting life, lol =)

2 comments:

priscilla said...

WEEE A BLOG POOOST

it's not boring, silly!

yeah, the heat was positively nasty

glad you had fun! ahhh sundaes! @___@

<3

Innocence is lost said...

HI!!!