Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sarah and Lou sabotaged my last post!

As I was saying, it's very enteR¿plfry4e321km
*ahem* entertaining to watch clips of Jen frantically trying to hide from the camera, (and subsequently attracting even more attention to herself,) Pris shooting loving looks at Joe, (aha! my revenge!) and Jae, Ro, Grace and Flick cutting the jfhur5 *ahem* [that was Sarah yet again!] cutting the cake.

Penny wants to say something via my blog:
"Sarah is very naughty and mean and horrible and cruel, and so is Jen!" - Penny, who promptly runs away.

ANYWAY...

Recent news: my birthday was quite an event, with a picnic out the front, under the dappled sunlight drifting down through the trees. <-- My attempt at being as poetic as Pris, but I'm not sure that I quite come up to standard. Oh well, I tried!

We also had our year camp, which was at school - I'm not joking, it was a camp at school. As pathetic as that may sound, it was actually lots of fun. Highlights were playing wheelchair basketball (I've found my life-calling!), playing dancing games - I got to show off my incredible coordination and style, HA! - and plenty of time to sit around with friends, talking about nothing in particular.

Penny would like to insert another statement: "Run away from Sarah and Jen! RUUUUN!!!"

Okaaay. (She's a lovely, normal, fantastic girl, really.) unlike sarah and jen, i assure you/
That was Peny6755 ttvx gfrsz hfku

hii?

NOOOO!!!8790 MY BLOG IS BEING HIJACKED!!! NOOOO.....RTEDGHDFTHCBN  DSCNBFGY 68

2 comments:

Flick said...

I fully support their decision to sabotage your post - it is what I Would have done had I been bothered

luv luv

Innocence is lost said...

hehe.. i would have hijacked aswell...i think...