Wednesday, August 13, 2008

life in general

I write this as I should be doing maths study, or piano-theory study, or some other study. But I haven't written a blog in ages, so I thought I finally would.

Life's pretty hectic at the moment (hence the lack of blogging), what with school yearly exams and musicianship (theory/aural) exams coming up - both in the same week, too. Plus there's after-school stuff and helping out at church and everything, which is awesome, but adds to the busy-ness.

School is buzzing with talk of the exams, the coming formal and subject choices for next year. By the way, I think I'm choosing music, French, maths, English, English extension, CAFS (community and family studies) and drama. But maybe I should do modern history instead of CAFS or drama.. not 100% sure yet.

Because life is so busy, I'm enjoying the little things that make me laugh or relax.. e.g. getting messages from friends, eating a bowl of ice-cream with my sisters, listening to a good song on the radio, etc.

But for now, I need to get back to maths. Is the line passing through (0, -5) and (-3, -4) perpendicular to y=3x-8 ? The distance between the two points A(-2, 1) and B(5, 3) is the square root of (5+2)squared, added to (3-1)squared. Therefore...

1 comment:

priscilla said...

i can't say much, coz i gotta go study (like you! XD)

Just commented to say I read this and that I LOVE you ^^

-Pris