Tuesday, July 22, 2008

first day back at school

I spent the weekend going camping with my sisters, just us, in the Royal national park. we tent-ed, and even though it was freeezing cold, it was lots of fun. Breakfast each day was potato smileys and bacon, cooked on our little camping stove, sitting either by a calm lagoon or at the top of a cliff on the edge of Australia. The bush, beaches, cliffs and ocean were amazingly beautiful - we even saw a few whales! God's clever at what he does, huh? and my sisters are officially awesome :)

/sigh
I've been dreading going back to school, (especially after having such an awesome time in India,) but to be honest, it wasn't all that bad - even though getting out of bed this morning was a struggle, :) it was good to see friends again that I haven't seen for weeks.

I still really miss friends from my trip to India ...

3 comments:

priscilla said...

severe resentment towards school courses through my veins

but i guess its the same for everyone xD

Eunice Wong said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Now I can keep up to date with what you're up to.. without bugging you to write me. :-D
I'm so glad you had a good time in Chennai.

Eunice Wong said...

And by the way, I like your anagrams, though I don't understand the one that makes up your blog name...